The purpose of the subtitling is to transmit the message of the video speaker to the viewer in writing in the viewer's own language. In this way, the viewer hears the original voice and reads the translated subtitles at the same time, to understand what is being communicated. At ATLS, we offer a professional subtitling service by native linguists, who are specialists in the relevant subject. You will receive a final product where the subtitles are perfectly synchronised with the dialogue and the original message is communicated in a way that seems natural. We also work with different video formats depending on your needs. Whatever your requirements, ATLS works with native translators who are specialised in subtitling, spread around the world, in over 4,500 language combinations. We work with conventional formats, as well as web and mobile content, on-demand television platforms, Blu-ray and many other formats.
MOST TYPICAL VIDEO
- Corporate videos
- Film projects
- Videos for
- websites in several languages
- Training videos
- Product presentations
- Videos for public institutions
- Videos for the hearing impaired
TRUST US TO
SUBTITLE YOUR VIDEOS
- We respect the delivery deadlines for your audiovisual content. We put our heart and soul into your project!
- You will receive an impeccable subtitle file, created by native translators who are specialised in the sector.
- Our customers include large companies that have long been committed to audiovisual translation as a means to internationalise and grow their business.