At ATLS, we work not only with the marketing departments of large IBEX 35 companies, but also with world-renowned communication and marketing agencies.
Unlike in other sectors, marketing translators have to be good writers, or copywriters, as they are known in the marketing world.
TRANSLATION SERVICES FOR MARKETING
Transcreation is a service that is in increasing demand within the marketing sector. If we analyse the word itself, we see that the prefix 'trans-' means 'beyond', 'through' or 'change'. Sometimes a literal translation does not quite fit or it is unattractive in the culture of the target country. In fact, we could say that transcreation goes beyond a literal translation of words into the target language, as it also involves a creative process. Transcreation is a creative form of translation, so the translator has much more freedom to move away from the source text and create a new text - one capable of having the same emotional impact on the target readers. Translators who produce this type of translation, in addition to being native in the target language, are also specialists in copywriting.
What type of texts usually require transcreation?
- Publicity campaigns
- The core content of a marketing campaign that we want to have some effect on our audience.
- On a website, we could use transcreation to adapt the title of our home page and the most relevant text.
- Advertising posters
Translating a website with SEO techniques is not a standard translation, and it is vital for appearing in the organic searches of your potential clients in other countries. How is it carried out? Before starting your website translation, our digital marketing specialist translators will carry out exhaustive keyword research for your target market. In other words, they'll look at the words or expressions used by browsers searching for relevant content on search engines. It's about translating a website beyond the linguistic perspective, an elaborate task that requires the expertise of a native translator specialised in digital marketing and SEO, who can provide a quality translation that's fully adapted to the market you want to target. The results will be worth it. Not only will you have a professionally translated website, but one that is positioned internationally in the market you want to reach.
It is important to understand that free machine translations are not suitable for use on social networks, as they can lead to many needless frustrations. Active social media users are very critical of the content shared by other users or brands. Messages that contain errors or that send an unclear message can affect the reputation of your business. Every social network has its own special features, and the format of each one --often quite short-- requires brevity and to-the-point content with a clear message that employs a specific writing style for social networks (emoticons, hashtags, etc.) to develop the message, enhance its dissemination, etc. Given all the features of social networks, the translator has to be creative and specialised in digital marketing to convey both the tone and all the nuances of the message in an attractive way.
TRANSLATORS WHO ARE SPECIALISED IN MARKETING
- Translation of banners
- Translation of signage
- Newsletter translation
- Translation of promotional material
- Translation of market studies
- Translation of advertising campaigns
- Press translation: dossiers, articles, etc.
- SEO and SEM translation
- Translation of websites
- Translation of merchandising
- Translation of presentations
- Translation of satisfaction surveys
- Translation of social media content
- Translation of digital marketing campaigns
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH ATLS
- Over 20 years' experience in translation project management.
- We have professional translators who are native speakers of all languages and specialised in marketing translation: SEO and SEM, copywriters, digital marketing and social networks.
- SEO texts.
- Save time and money.
- Native translations with the highest quality standards.