La traducción financiera requiere un elevado grado de especialización y un profundo conocimiento de este sector.
In addition, many financial documents have a strong legal component, so the translator must have a background in both financial and legal matters.
DID YOU KNOW, WE WORK WITH SPAIN'S LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS?
We have a specialised financial translation department, as we are a language partner for some of the largest financial institutions. As well as translating all types of documentation for them, we provide bespoke technology solutions to manage their multilingual needs. Do only large companies require financial translation?
Of course not. Globalisation crosses borders: if your company is part of a multinational or has subsidiaries abroad, you'll most likely need financial translations in languages other than Spanish.
SOME EXAMPLES OF FINANCIAL TRANSLATION THAT WE DO
- Translation of audits
- Translation of statements
- Translation of annual accounts
- Translation of stock market documents
- Translation of grant applications
- Translation of reports: management, investment, loans
- Translation of apps
- Translation of financial statements
- Translation of financial marketing
- Translation of management boards
- Translation of minutes of shareholder meetings
- Translation of specialised finance websites
TRANSLATE ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Annual accounts are documents that report on a company's financial activity during a given financial year. They include the profit and loss statement, the statement of changes in equity, the balance sheet and the annual report.
Annual accounts are documents which employ very specific financial terminology which requires real precision in its translation, as well as tables that must be correctly formatted after their translation into each language. For this reason, it is important to use translators who are specialists in financial translation in general and in translation of annual accounts in particular.
At ATLS, we're experts in the translation of annual accounts and financial documentation and work with many IBEX 35 companies.
Sabemos que es muy importante que, en una traducción financiera, el equipo de traductores cuente con las competencias y conocimientos específicos para respetar la terminología del sector y que el texto traducido sea fiel al original. Topics such as economic and financial systems, accounting, the stock exchange, and many more are concepts which require a deep understanding on the part of the financial translator.
Furthermore, it is important the translator undergoes continuous training and development, as financial translation is a subject that depends heavily on the current economic and social situation. For this reason, all our financial translators have training and experience in the financial field and are up to date with new developments in the industry.
THE MOST STRINGENT INTERNATIONAL QUALITY CERTIFICATION FOR TRANSLATIONS
Financial translations require maximum precision with no room for errors.
That is why, at ATLS, we hold ISO 17100:2015, an international certificate created to guarantee the quality of translation services.
This standard ensures the correct execution of the translation service in all its phases:
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Assignment of translation work to the appropriate translators in terms of experience and training.
- Review of the translation, before the final submission to the customer.
HOW CAN I REQUEST A FINANCIAL TRANSLATION?
Ask us. No strings attached. In just a few steps, we can be working for you:
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH ATLS
- More than 20 years of experience in the financial sector.
- Our database of translators includes professional native speakers of all languages specialising in financial translation.
- We create high-quality original content that will help you achieve your goals.