Would you like to internationalise your website? If the answer is yes and you are interested in translating WordPress or WooCommerce, you are in the right place.
Problems you need to overcome if you want to translate WordPress
WordPress is a very good for creating a website. In fact, more than 60% of websites using a CMS have trusted in WordPress, and not for nothing: it's easily scalable, open source, and it has thousands of available templates and countless plugins. However, when it comes to internationalising your website, things get a little more complicated...
- You don't know how to extract content from your website quickly to request a translation quote. And you don't know how to create a multilingual format for your website!
- You don't have the time (or the desire) to copy the content of your website into a Word document to send it for translation.
- You don't want to give your WordPress access to an external company for them to translate and format the content.
There is a wonderful solution to all these issues: the WPML plugin. It allows you to quickly and easily translate your WordPress or WooCommerce, without the need for technical knowledge or programming skills. Thanks to the collaboration between AT Language Solutions and WPML, the process is now even simpler.
Why translate WordPress with AT Language Solutions and WPML?
- WPML is the most downloaded plugin for translating WordPress and WooCommerce
- An automated process meaning you don't need to extract text to modify it later
- The process is very simple
- At AT Language Solutions, we have more than 20 years' experience in the translation sector in general, and 15 years' experience with WordPress translation.
- We have professional translators who are native speakers of all languages
- We hold the most stringent international quality certification: ISO 17100:2015
How does WPML work?
It's very easy! On our website, register on the AT-WPML platform and select the languages you want to translate your WordPress into. Then, download the WPML plugin and install it on your website. You will be asked for a token to connect to AT Language Solutions, which we will have given you before you registered on our AT-WPML platform. And it is ready! The only thing you need to worry about is selecting the pages you want to translate. We receive your order automatically. And when the translation is complete, we will send it directly to your WordPress lists to publish.
In short, with AT and WPML, you will enjoy peace of mind and save time and money, so that you can invest in what really matters: your business.
Would you like more information? Get in touch!