The sending of emails is common in companies, and language can sometimes be a barrier. To help with this situation, some mail servers permit the translation of received emails. Some mail servers offer translation solutions. See which are the most popular and how they work.
Which servers are the most used and how is content translated?
There are many email services with different functionalities. The choice of one or another will depend on the needs of each person or company. Here we will show you the two most popular in Spain and how you can translate your emails in each case.
This server allows you to translate any email received in your inbox with just one click. The translation is done using Google Translate, so it is only useful for obtaining a general idea of the content of the email. It is not a professional translation.
To activate the machine translation service just follow these steps:
- Go to your Gmail mailbox and enter your username and password.
- When you are in, click on “Set-up” and go to the tab “Labs”.
- Here you will find the option "Message translation". Select “Enable” and save the changes.
You will be able to check if the new functionality is enabled when you open any email. At the top of the message, you will see the option “Translate message”, as well as the source and target languages. To change them, click on the arrow and select the preferred languages.
On the other hand, the Outlook email service offers a similar solution to translate emails received in the inbox of its users. How? We'll explain:
- Open an email.
- Right click on any part of the message body and then select “Translate” in the context menu.
- Select the source language and target language into which you want to translate the text.
- It will be translated automatically and you can edit it using Microsoft translator.
The translation of emails with AT Language Solutions
The translation of this type of corporate communication is carried out by AT Language Solutions through its online translation management tool, which makes it possible to get emails professionally translated in an instant.
We like internal communications, and for this reason we have developed the necessary technology to ensure that language is not a barrier within companies. How to translate your emails company?
To translate them, just follow these steps:
- Enter our online platform AT-TS, upload the email to be translated, and you will get an immediate quote for the translation.
- Accept the quote
- and our professional translators will translate it.
- We will send back the email translated into the languages you have requested.
At AT Language Solutions, we are committed to successful communication. AT Language Solution's team of specialised translators will translate your emails!