When it comes down to it, a copywriting service is all about creating text for marketing or advertising purposes with one sole aim: to seduce the reader. In other words, to sell.
You could say it's the art of creating persuasive written texts that aim to make someone want to buy a product or service. But that doesn't mean deceiving the reader. It means presenting what you want to say in the most attractive way possible so that the person who reads it is compelled to buy.
Copywriters are professionals who've mastered the art of language, digital marketing and persuasive techniques that can help you sell more. But watch out! Copywriting isn't magic. If you don't have a quality product or service behind good written copy, it'll be little or no help at all. But if what you have is an incredible product or a great service, there's no doubt it'll help you sell more, and better.
Copywriters often come from fields such as journalism, and tend to specialise in particular industries such as fashion, tourism, engineering, law, health, etc. Obviously fashion copywriting is very different to technology copywriting that aims to sell B2B products.
And - importantly - copywriters will write texts with SEO in mind. However strong and persuasive your messaging, if you don't include keywords to help your customers find you, it's useless.
Why should you use a copywriting service?
We all agree that copywriting has been working well for a long time. Every time you write content on a website for example - even internally - you'll always try to make it as attractive as possible. But clearly, even with the best of intentions it's hard to be persuasive. To do this, as we've seen, you need to have mastered the language and persuasive techniques that'll help with conversions - and also be expert in the subject matter you're writing about.
So why is this concept so fashionable now, and used so much by large companies? Words have become even more important with the dawn of the digital age. When potential customers come to your website or read a product description it'll probably only be a few seconds before they jump to another task. That's all the time you have to make an impression. That's why you need the services of a good copywriter. Your website, online store product descriptions, social media posts and descriptions of your services... are they all written in a way that'll compel your potential customers to take action? If the answer is no, a copywriter can change that.
What types of texts require a copywriting service?
We often associate copywriting services with creating content for websites, but copywriters can in fact create any type of content, whether for your company's external or internal communications. Anything from your landing page, adverts, flyers, blog content or ecommerce product descriptions, to email marketing campaigns sent to your customer database, social network posts, sales texts for your sales teams, product catalogues and so on.
Copywriting services for websites
Contracting a copywriting service to write your website will help you to:
- Persuade your future customers to carry out your CTAs: buy your products or services, register for a newsletter, sign up for a course, follow your company on social networks, etc.
- Stand out from the competition with a more persuasive and convincing message, so they will choose you over your competitors!
- Homogenise the tone of your messages and make sure it is fresh and attractive. Your website will appear to be sound natural and inviting, as though you were talking directly to the readers.
- Convey your messages accurately, highlighting what interests your audience and your potential customers.
Copywriting for marketing texts
Do you not have the time or resources to write commercially attractive content? We give you the option to have your content written by our linguists specialised in marketing and advertising to help you sell more. Try our copywriting service!
We create texts for:
- Product description
- Blog posts
- Copy for websites
- Landing pages
- Writing commercial texts
- Writing press releases
- Writing newsletters
How does copywriting work?
If you are thinking about using a copywriting service, first of all, we would like to congratulate you on this decision that can really change the direction of your business. Secondly, you can rest assured that this is a very simple process:
- We'll call you to talk about your business, your objectives, your target audience, the type of platform or content and, of course, the message you would like to convey with these texts.
- Based on this information, we will prepare a quote for our copywriting service.
- If you accept the quote, we will send you the content within the time limit which was previously agreed. At this point, you can let us know if there is something you would like to include or remove or tell us about a specific idea you would like to highlight.
- We will polish the texts in accordance with your comments and, if you wish, we can also translate the content into other languages.
Go one step further: copywriting plus transcreation
Your copywriting will be in the hands of the best copywriters on the market at AT Language Solutions, and our linguists will make sure you get magnetic copy that's grammatically perfect too. And it doesn't end there. We can translate these texts, perfectly tailored to you, into any languages you need. This is where translation takes you one step further. If you use our transcreation service we'll adapt the text to your target market and add as much creativity as needed to get the same impact as the copywriter's text in the target market you're aiming for.
Take your business to the next level with our copywriting service! Contact us and tell us about your project. We'll look at the best option we can offer you to make your products irresistibly attractive to your potential customers.