We are delighted to announce the integration of our professional translation services with the WPML plugin. This new link makes us the only professional translation company in Spain able to integrate the translation request system offered by WPML.
WordPress users who want to translate the content of their websites easily using our translation services, through WordPress' own management tool, can do so thanks to this important collaboration.
What is WPML?
WPML is the leading translation plugin from WordPress. It provides options for translation into multiple languages, allowing web content to be replicated in all the languages required, easily and intuitively. It also lets the webmaster upload translated texts directly, or request a team of professional translators to translate and return the multi-language content of all of the website's pages to WordPress, for publication in the relevant languages.
How to access our translation services from the WordPress dashboard
In order to use our translation services to translate your website content and create a multi-language website, you must download the WPML plugin and install it in your WordPress content manager. Once it is installed, just follow these simple steps to connect the plugin with our translation services:
- Request your API Token, which is needed to connect AT's translation services to the WPML plugin.
- Once your request has been made, the AT team will contact you to establish your project requirements and you will receive your API Token by email.
- Log in to your WordPress. Go to WPML -> Translation Management and click on "Translators tag".
4. Click on "Activate" to activate AT's translation services.
5. Once activated, click the "Authenticate" button. Here, you need to enter the API Token sent to you by AT and click "Submit".
Now you can start to translate your website!